Sign In Create Account

What music do you like
Hey Guys,
as I'm always searching for new music it would be interesting to know what type of music you listen to Big Grin
Ill start with EDM
If you want to you can add your favourite band/group/artist too.

Metal of all differing flavours namely Iron Maiden/Slayer/ParkWayDrive/MachineHead/Tool/Shattered Sun/Belakor/Guns N Roses/Mastodon/Gojira/Megadeth/Metallica etc etc loads of great Metal bands just too many to mention!

I'm mainly listening to Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Gojira, Two Door Cinema Club and a Swedish band called Kent.

(Jul 4th 2016, 06:16 PM)Daniel Wrote: I'm mainly listening to Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Gojira, Two Door Cinema Club and a Swedish band called Kent.

Did someone...say...Kent?!

(Jul 4th 2016, 06:21 PM)Mr McGecko Wrote:
(Jul 4th 2016, 06:16 PM)Daniel Wrote: I'm mainly listening to Bring Me The Horizon, Trivium, Gojira, Two Door Cinema Club and a Swedish band called Kent.

Did someone...say...Kent?!

I wish I could come up with a nice story about them doing a live performance there and that it influenced their name, but they've probably never left Scandinavia and Kent is a first name that's quite typical for men that's 40-60 in Sweden.

Hahahha really Daniel? I love Two Door Cinemaclub and through a friend i listen to Bring me the horizon from time to time too xD

TDCC finally got a new Track out on 14th June after 2 yearsof silence.

What i like too are the Wombats. Even though they havn't brought out something new quite a while now.

Both you and your friend got some good taste then! I'm going to see BMTH live in Stockholm in november,

Yeah, I've been listening a lot to that one since it was released.

Wombats used to be on my playlists too but got kind of phased out since they haven't released anything new. So I've gotten tired of replaying their songs over and over again now.

Ever heard The Temper Trap before? They got the same kind of style as TDCC imo

Ok i'll try them. Somehow after a year i can listen to the Wombats again. But only if i'm in the right mood Tongue most likely Let's Dance to Joy Divison. Still the best song of them.

Here is my collection. Please laugh all you want.

Same with Dark really. My artists would be Chimaira, Mastodon, Tool, Angel Vivaldi, Crosses, Deftones. I could go on for a while.